The Skipton Chamber of Trade and Commerce
The Skipton Chamber of Trade and Commerce has a long, proud and distinguished pedigree of championing the interests of local businesses.
Established in 1897, and with over 130 members, it is one of the longest-running organisations of its kind in the UK. Our membership base has always been strong – and is still growing! Keeping that membership base is vital to the success of the Chamber, which is why we encourage all businesses in the town to consider joining the team!
With your help and support, we remain ready, willing and able to respond to future opportunities and challenges.
We look forward to welcoming you and your business into the Chamber.
The stronger and louder the voice, the more powerful the impact.
What we are committed to…
SCTC is dedicated to representing its members’ best interests at all times through:
- Providing a networking platform for the exchange of business opportunities and guidance
- Developing positive links with local, regional and national organisations
- Maximising on marketing Skipton, its trade and commerce to all relevant audiences
- Developing and maintaining routes of communication at all times
How we will achieve this…
When budgetary restraints allow, SCTC will:
- Hold monthly networking meetings with relevant speakers and encourage guest attendance
- Ensure inclusion in and visibility at appropriate local, regional and national events and campaigns
- Develop the SCTC brand, website and newsletter to become an important source of business information
- Support local Charities through the Chamber Pot
- Increase membership of SCTC by 10% year on year
- Always be open, honest and accountable